Monday, August 2, 2010

Blackberry or Crackberry?

Ok, so I've been using a Blackberry 8830 for a few years now, and I've gone through 3 of them in the time I've had one.  Which averages out to about 1.4 per year.

And now, the one that I've had for the past year is... you guessed it... dead.  I don't know what's wrong with it.  It hasn't had anything spilled on it.  It hasn't been dropped (recently lol) and it was working fine late last night when I got off the phone with a friend and headed to bed.

Only it won't do Anything.  It's showing emails that have come in - but I can't access them because it won't seem to recognize any button commands at all.  It rings, but I can't answer it, because it doesn't acknowledge that I've hit the Talk button to do so.

It's frustrating the living daylights out of me at this point, and I'm about ready to scream.

So if you happen to see a mushroom cloud over the Oklahoma City metro - no, it's not someone finally doing something about the idiot politicians in this state - it's just me, finally blowing my stack over cell phone problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment